Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Questionairre snag

I borrowed this from Felt Like Knitting- a blog I found today. You can borrow it too! But link back, I wnat to read other people's answers.


  1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?  both. But mostly gift bags. I like to make all the tissue paper extra pretty!!


  2. Real tree or Artificial?  Artificial


  3. When do you put up the tree?  I used to say that I wanted to do it on Dec 1 every year because Roger proposed on Dec 1 with Christmas ornaments (there were 6 of them. They said, "Robyn will you marry me? Love, Roger" Love, Roger was on one ornament and it was a heart, not love) but that has yet to happen. This year we did it the Sun after Thanksgiving.


  4. When do you take the tree down?  WHenever


  5. Do you like eggnog?  yes, but the non-alcoholic kind


  6. Favorite gift received as a child?  My 49ers blanket, or maybe it was when I got a game.


  7. Hardest person to buy for?  I don't buy many presents, I make most of them. I can't think of anyone that's difficult


  8. Easiest person to buy for? my kids.


  9. Do you have a nativity scene? One, and it's pretty, but I really REALLY want to crochet this cute one the kids could play with


  10. Mail or email Christmas cards?  both


  11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Well, it wasn't a BAD gift, but when I was in YW, we picked names and I got my secret sister this notepad thing, which I thought was so cool. Then we got to the party and never showed. Turns out she had my name as well. So I got my own gift. Like I said, the gift was cool, it was being neglected that kinda sucked.


  12. Favorite Christmas Movie?  While You Were Sleeping, which isn't technically a Christmas movie. But it has Christmas stuff in it. And Harry Potter, too!


  13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?  I start shopping and making things in January.


  14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?  Depends on your definition of recycle- given the same gift to someone else in the same form? No. Oh wait, I lied. I'm doing that this year. last year I gave Juliana a canopy for over her bed and she was scared of it. SO I"m giving it to her again this year.


  15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?  Peanut Clusters, Homemade Peanut Butter Cups, Truffles


  16. Lights on the tree?  is this a yes or no question or a preference question? Right now we have little white ones. I'd like the CIRCLE colored ones, they're cute. As long as they're not blinking, I'm fine. I HATE blinking lights. SUper pet peeve of mine.


  17. Favorite Christmas song?  Totally hypocritcal- I hate it when people leave Christ out of Christmas, but my fav song is Santa Baby. Followed VERY closely by Far, Far Away on Judea's Plains


  18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?  both. I like staying home, though


  19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?  nope


  20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?  family gifts at our family party on eve. The rest in the AM


  21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?  too many good deals, not enough money to take advantage of them


  22. Favorite ornament theme or color? I did gold for a while because of Roger's ornaments, but since 2 of them broke (they now say "Robyn, will you marry") I am torn. I like the idea of purple at Christmas. Don't know why....


  23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Stamps, MY stationary, chocolate, and in dream world, a Magic Bullet.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!