Thursday, December 4, 2008

Snow

I think this is the first time I've ever been excited about snow (as an adult anyway). I've never been a big fan of winter. I don't like having to hide all my clothes, I don't have a cute coat (yes, I KNOW it's lame, but still!), and I can't just send my kids outside.

However, this year..... Heavenly Father blessed us with a nice "warm" November. Most days it was  around 55*. The sun was shining, weather was GREAT!Crisp, but not bitter. I think that's why I'm ok, even grateful for the snow today. I've had my turn with my nice weather. It's (hopefully) not going to be an entire 6 months of snow like last year. I even SMILED when I saw the snow. Normally I cry, lol. So, on that note...

HAPPY SNOW DAY! I think I'll make a snowflake ornament today. Perhaps I'll even have my kids cut paper snowflakes for our windows

Here is a match game I made. Print 2 on cardstock .

Snowflakegame



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!