Friday, December 3, 2010

So close!

We're up to 43 likes on the Facebook page!!! 7 more and I'll do a drawing!!!





On other fronts, I think I"m going to be putting together my neighbor gifts today. The family is going to decorate the tree and watch a Christmas movie tonight, so I think it's appropriate. Depending on how long the tree takes, we'll either be watching Shrek the Halls or Elf. FUn, huh?

What "Putting-up-the-tree" Tradition do YOU have? Answer here and get a second entry into the drawing when we hit 50!

4 comments:

  1. WE PUT OUR TREE UP THANKSGIVING WEEK SOMETIME. WE MAKE A BOW FROM RIBBON TO MATCH OUT TREE AND WRAPPING PAPER EVERY YEAR. THIS YEAR I GOT NOTHING ON THE TREE. 1 YR OLD RUNNING SAROUND. JUST LIGHTS AND TONIGHT WE WILL MAKE THE BOW WITH WHITE RIBBON AND RED SNOWMEN ON IT. MY WRAPPING PAPER IS A MIXTURE OF SOLIDS....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh pretty! I'll bet the mixture of solid colors look amazing under the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put up the tree every year, and the kids (those that want to help) hand me the ornaments to put on. Usually though, by about 1/4 the way through... It is just ME putting the ornaments on. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I was a kid we'd always get a real Christmas tree. Never fake. Now that I have my own kids I pass on that special tradition to always "keep it real". And we all put on ornaments on as a family with one special rule: wherever it's placed, that's where it stays!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!