Tuesday, December 21, 2010

WAHOO!!!

We finally have 50 likes on Facebook!!! 66 in fact!!!! I will be putting EVERYbody's name into a drawing when I get back from Salt Lake today. If you have commented on any of my question posts here on the blog, you also get a second entry, so take a look and make some comments. It's all for a MYSTERY handmade prize!!!! And since it's Christmastime, it's probably gonna be more than one thing all together!!!


So to recap- You get an entry for "liking" me on facebook.
You get a second entry for any comment left on a question asking blog post.
You get a third if you leave a really creative, fun comment here.
You get TWO extra comments if you have ever used any part of ANY of my digiscrap kits and put a pic on your blog then link to this post.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, sorry bout that! It's http://www.facebook.com/pages/Craft-With-Me/124874180906698?v=info

    I entered you anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!