Monday, March 14, 2011

Anything But Ordinary

Ok, so  I cannot tell you how excited I've been about this kit. Thank you tons Andi for letting me be part of this!! I ADORE the colors and have had a blast.





Here is a closeup of the papers:



And of the elements:



And look, I even SCRAPPED with the kit, can you believe it? I used my OWN kit to scrap. I've always been afraid of doing that for fear of seeming cocky, till I realized that it's not cocky, it's a smart way to make sure the kit is usable. Silly Robyn!!!



So what do you think? I'd LOOOOVE  to see your layouts or hybrid projects with this kit!! Oh yeah, if you use Firefox, have you checked out the AddOns? My favorite add-on is "Personas" and I made a couple for you using this kit. Pick them up HERE and HERE.

Ok, so I'm sorry to keep stringing you along. Here are my links to download this kit:
This kit is no longer available for download. If you'd like it, please e-mail me! imafishtank at gmail dot com
BUT WAIT, THERE's MORE!!!
Did I tell you this was a Collab Kit?! Oh yeah, there are TWO more designers for you to pick up coordinating stuff from. Can you believe it?!?!?
First, head over to DesingZ by DeDe
After that, make sure to stop by Hot Pink Pansy and pick up her part.

Then send me your pages and I'll post em here and link to your blog!!

8 comments:

  1. awesome job girl, can't wait to create with your adorable papers and ellies. Thanks for joining me in this collab. Hugs, Andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for helping Andi! It's absolutely perfect and exactly what I was looking for. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this awesome kit! Unfortunately, I am having troubles downloading the elements. I click the elements link and it keeps wanting to download the elements for the About Love kit. Is there something I am doing wrong? Could you please help me to get the correct elements? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know about the wrong link on the elements! Should be all fixed now! And thanks for commenting. Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unusual colours - I like it! Thank you all so much. Got my fingers crossed for future collbs??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawn- are you hoping to see more collabs or participate in one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun kit. Thanks so much for sharing and I am so glad I found your blog! What talent!
    Shauna
    myshaenoel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!