Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ramblings on Wrestling

So, when I was in High School, I started watching WWE wrestling a little. Mostly so I'd have something in common with the guys I hung out with. It didn't take long for me to find another reason to watch it though:

I've had a "thing" for the Rock since.... forever. And that's one thing that has never gone down. Seriously, aside from my husband, I do believe he is the hottest man alive!!

Anyway, after high school, I stopped watching . I didn't have the friends that I had, I didn't have cable, it just wasn't there. That and Roger wasn't really into it, either.

So, then not long ago, I heard a rumor that the Great One (the Rock) was getting back into wresting. So it made me remember that I did enjoy it and today I've been watching "The Real Story of Wrestlemania." I've never actually SEEN a full Wrestlemania because they're PPV, I didn't have anyone to watch em with, and they were on Sunday (I try to only watch really mild things on Sunday). It's reminding me of two more eye candy reasons to watch again. Sad thing is, I don't even know if they're still  wrestling anymore. I've been out of the game for like 10 years!!




Yum. The question is, with no cable, where to go now? I plan on watching pretty much all the WWE stuff on Netflix, but after that? Who knows.

PS. All photos found by searching the internet. None are actually mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!