Sunday, May 5, 2013

iNSD 2013


I have been digiscrapping for a really long time. Like, 4 or 5 years, possibly more (though I can't imagine anything I put together before 2007 looked even halfway decent). Out of all those years, this is the first year that I really participated in iNSD. I decided to hole up at Scraps N Pieces for their challenges. Can I tell you, though, part of me felt like I was cheating on STS! Anyway, SNP had a cool challenge where if you completed each of their challenges, you received part of a bigger kit. There are also going to be drawings for coupons and stuff, but I doubt I'll get those. So, without any further ado, here are the pages I created this weekend!

Glass Slipper Challenge
This was a recipe challenge with a twist!!!

I used Scrap Take Out's Facebook hop. Designers include
Jen Yurko,
Valerie Olstrom, 
JBraga, 
FranB Designs, 
DigiDeborah Designs, 
Gray Dragonfly,
jusmedigital,
Digi Preserves,
Dandelion Dust Designs


Build Your Castle Challenge
This one was tricky. We were given template pieces and asked to create our own templates. Here is what I came up with. I WOULD have it here for you to download, but 
I think I forgot to save it as a .psd. Oops. 

Here is the page I made USING the template.
 I used Jiovanna's Creations kit called Scrapbooking!

So Said The Queen Challenge
This one was the hardest for me as it forced me to scrap about the boys I kissed before Roger. I don't particularly like dwelling on that.
I used Scraps By Missy's kit called Abby

Mirror Mirror Challenge
This was an avatar challenge. If you want to see mine, you have to to SNP. MWAHAHAHA!

My Prince Challenge
Self Explanatory
I used a kit called Boy, Oh Boy! and it was.... Created by Jill

Queen For A Day Challenge
For this, we had to do a layout about ourselves. To be honest, I feel like I have done a TON of layouts lately about myself and I felt kind of.... selfish. BUT.... I liked the way it turned out.
This was SUCH a fun kit to use! It's called Up Owl Night and it's by Sugary Fancy

Her Royal Highness Challenge
This page was supposed to be about a woman we admire or look up to. Well, I have a lot of those, so I decided to pick the ones closest to me! My family! I have 5 sisters, 2 sisters in law, and a mom who I think are pretty darn amazing!!!
For this page, I used a kit called My Sibling, My Friend. It was created by the uber talented Jady Day Studios

Anyway, so yes. I did more scrapping this weekend than I normally do in two weeks time, but it was so worth it. I have been PINING over this kit called Take Note by Wendy Tunison. Because of iNSD, I was FINALLY able to get it!!! I am so happy!!
You should go buy it, too!! Just click on the picture above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!