Friday, May 31, 2013

Prom Night and Personality

Jiovanna has a new kit out today called Prom Night. I have to tell you- I knew exactly what pictures I wanted to use, but I was so torn on whether or not to journal on this page. That night was QUITE the story that I'm not sure I'm ready for the whole world to hear yet....

Firs, here is what the gorgeous new kit looks like:
And here, ladies and gents, is my page. I can't get over how thin I look. Ironic, considering I was still one of the heavier girls in my class. I am, I kid you not, TWICE the size now. My sweet husband heard me pining over how things used to be and was so sweet to tell me that I am beautiful now. I love Roger so much. PS- this is NOT Roger on this page. I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting him yet....


Also, remember this page that I did?

Yes, well this kit, Personality, is ON SALE right now through June 6th, so hurry and get it fast!!

Not just the kit, but the other fun stuff, too!



So go get 'em!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!