Saturday, November 15, 2008

Coloring Page 1

Ok, so I love to color! But I'm a little old for my kids' coloring books, plus they get boring with such huge areas to color. So I decided to make some using digital scrapbook stuff, brushes, and free clipart. If you would like details or would like to see proper credit on any of these specific pages, let me know, I'm happy to share. Thanks to all those w/ much better sketching talent than I have that have been willing to share their art!
Colorpaisley
Just click on it and it will open a page w/ the full size image on it. Expect a big hunkin majority of the pages to include paisley. :D
It's only 9 PM and my hubby is asleep on the couch, so I think we're going to retire upstairs. I have some crocheting to do. I'll post pics soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!