Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What's this? Me being domestic? *shock*

I made another, YES ANOTHER, yummy recipe tonight.

I call it Breakfast Lasagna
Ingredients:
 sausage
 salsa
 tortillas
 eggs
 milk
 cheese
 sour cream
Preheat oven to 350*
Cook sausage. Drain grease. Add salsa (to taste). Spread 1/3 of it in the bottom of a pan. Empty the rest into a big bowl. Put a layer of tortillas on top of that. Scramble some eggs (I made 2 8x8 pans, so I used an entire dozen eggs). Add milk as you scramble to make it stretch a little further. Spread half of the eggs on top of the tortilla. Add another 1/3 of the meat mixture, then another layer of tortillas. Mix remaining meat sauce and remaining eggs together. Put on top of tortilla layer. Add a layer of cheese. Put in oven 5-10 min, till cheese is melted. When serving, serve w/ sour cream. Green peppers would be yummy in the meat mixture too, but that all depends on how spicy your sausage is.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!