Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh no!

I knew this day would come. I've been expecting it, dreading it, but doing nothing about it. And now it's here. I have very bad eating habits. VERY bad. I could have dessert for breakfast, lunch, snack, and dessert and not complain. The only time I have any real desire to eat real food is dinner. I knew it would cause me to gain weight, it's inevitable. I'm not exercising right now (I was told it would decrease milk production). I do try to do little things- like park at the far end of the parking lot so I have extra to walk, and stuff like that, but it's obviously not enough. When I woke up this morning and went into the bathroom, I looked in the mirror...... my face! I have gained weight in my face. FREAKED me out. Now I'm serious about doing better, but I don't know what all I CAN do. I know what NEEDS to be done, don't get me wrong. I know that I need to eat a good breakfast, decent lunch, fruits and veggies for snacks, no food after 8PM and exercise. I KNOW all that. But it's so much easier said than done. I don't have a whole lot of will-power and pretty much no extra money, so it's not like I can just go stock my fridge w/ fruits & veggies....

Please help! I mean, I know not very many people read this, but if any of you have the slightest suggestion, I'm asking you to PLEASE help me out....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!