Friday, July 31, 2009

Paying it forward, a.k.a. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

So, my birthday is a week from today and there is something just lovely about opening my inbox and seeing all my free birthday stuff from ColdStone, Buca De Beppo, Red Robin, and every other birthday club I've signed up for. Also, Miss Goody Goody Gumdrops gave me an idea the other day. I want to start my OWN birthday club!!!! Here's how it works! E-mail me with the subject line: BIRTHDAY CLUB SIGN UP and in it, include your name and birthdate- plus if you want to add your kids or hubby or whatever, their name and birthday- and age so that I make it appropriate. Plus, include your home mailing address (PO boxes are fine by me!) And I will send something for your birthday!! :D I can't promise anything big, but still, you'll ge a little piece of handmade goodness as a birthday gift. I firmly believe that birthdays should be celebrated to the MAX!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!