Thursday, July 23, 2009

Vanity

Ok, so two artists have VERY much inspired me lately. One is Tricia, from Tricia-Rennea Art, specifically  THIS piece and THIS piece.  Also extremely inspiring is Goody Goody Gumdrops. Specifically (for the moment) THIS painting (which also matchis THIS painting)  Now, I want all of you to know that if I could, I'd SO be buying all those pieces!! Also, since I have been doing lia sophia, I have dreamt in jewelry. The combination of those three things?


First, the sketch (this one is polorized so you can actually see the lines)Polorizedsketch

Next, the rough draft, a painting it on a bookpage

Roughdraft
It's actually my favorite of the three, but then, I decided to paint on cardboard:
Box

Now, the white lines are pen.....

I like the rough draft best, but oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!