Wednesday, February 23, 2011

About love.... again

So, have you wondered at all what I was doing with all the fun quotes I got from your kiddos? I was making a kit!!! Only a couple of the quotes were turned into word art, but I'm including a file in the kit download because they're pretty funny.

Without further ado....

Don't forget to leave me some love, please?

About Love....
This kit is no longer available for direct download. If you'd like it, send me an e-mail! :D imafishtank at gmail dot com

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Robyn. This is a fun set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    hugs,
    Shayna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And my kids love seeing what they said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it girl, just getting mine posted right now. Sending hugs. Luv, Andi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors and the doodles! Thanks for sharing your talents with us! I appreciate your generosity

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely doodley kit! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!! Thanks so much for sharing this (ohhhhh and for NOT using 4 shared too! ha!). This really looks like a fun kit and I'm glad I accidently found you today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Thanks for sharing your talents. Us untalented people really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!