Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hey Look! I scrapped! AND!!!

I made a page tonight with my friend, Julie. It was awesome:




background paper: digilicious- shabby holiday
blue stripes & argyle: me!! Craft With Me- Called to Serve
yellow floral- SAHM-Afternoon Delight
yellow grungy- Tricia's Treasures- Afternoon Delight
bracket design- Scrappin Cop- colored and altered by me
bead scatter- twin mom scraps- StudioNSD- recolored
heart sucker- every ever after moment- Birthday Wishes
Swirly Heart- Scrappin Cop
Pennant- sf (not sure where it came from- can't find a preview)- recolored
Font- Ali Edwards


But guess what?!?!
I've been crocheting again! YAY!!! I am so close to being done with my Flag Afghan, but now I'm out of the blue yarn I need. So I'm also crocheting a cute little shrug. If it works. I'm not sure I'm doing it right or that I even understand the whole pattern....
I'd show you a picture, but it's on Ravelry


AND!!!! On top of that, I'm reading. Yes, people, I am reading! I'm hosting book club at my house on the 17th of March. We're discussing Anne of Green Gables. I really hope to be able to have homemade bread and all kinds of preserves. I know I can't actually find all the different kinds they mention (blue plum, yellow plum, crab apple, strawberry, etc) without spending a small fortune, so I'll do with what we can. I am really happy that we agreed on this book, though. I forgot how much I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!