Thursday, February 17, 2011

Friday Finish It

I can't believe I forgot to post this last week!

Well, I made a button for you to grab so people can link back here to Friday Finish it from your blog! Feel free to grab it!! Thank you SO much Sarah for doing the HTML part for me!! You're my Friday Hero!!!!





Anyway, this week I worked on TWO things. First, digital stuff. I worked on lots n lots of digital stuff. The Overlays I posted for the Designer Darling Contest were my big thing. The overlays themselves didn't take too long, it was the FULL day of scanning things to make into overlays that took ages. I think they turned out pretty good, though!

Also, I worked on New Beginnings. New Beginnings is a program we do at the beginning of the year to introduce the 11 year olds to the other Young Women and leaders so they can get excited about coming to Young Womens when they turn 12. We try to make it different every year. This year I borrowed the idea of doing a mall. There are 8 Values we try to teach the Young Women: Faith, Divine Nature, Individual Worth, Knowledge, Choice and Accountability, Good Works, Integrity, and Virtue. Anyway-  so the mall idea is that we are associating a mall store with each value. But because it's a mall, I'm doing a handout in each store. Which means I've been MAKING the handouts. Here's my favorite:




We made them in a bunch of different colors. In my Etsy shop, I have a whole page of these already sized for Scrabble Tile necklaces. Colors are customizable.

Are you tired of seeing my temple print yet? Well, you get to see it one more time. Remember the Love Notes book I featured a couple weeks ago? I decided to make a couple more!!
These are available at WhoopDWhoop!! So if you want 'em, you don't even have to pay money!



2 comments:

  1. I'm going to get your grabber button all worked out. I'll email the code to you as an attachment. :) As thanks for the awesome digiscrap freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! THank you SOOOO much for my button!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!