Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Schedule

First, I don't have any links from challenge-takers yet, so that's why there aren't any up yet.



Second, after talking to my great friend Kristin, I decided to start jumping on Christmas gifts and gave myself a schedule. I decided that I'd try to do ONE a week until I have the baby, then take a good 3 weeks, then try 2 a month. Now this will also include any bdays coming up as well. So here's my schedule for April.
    6 felt mail set (sorry, I can't remember where I got the pic. If anyone knows, please let me know so I can give proper credit)
Mailbox2





13- ribbon streamers (yup, by Kristin herself!)
Ribbonstreamer





    20- barrettes and/or bobby pins
I'd like to do pretty barettes, but I have two friends who are INCREDIBLE at making them. I'd like to support them, but I rarely have the means to do so. I'll probably start out w/ the bobby pins anyway.
Maybe some like this (by Just Add Charm on flic
kr) 2226600963_27e02939f1







27- purse tissue holders- from my great friend Jeanette at Keep Me In Stitches
Tissueholder





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!