Tuesday, October 28, 2008

because I'm too lazym this is what I found on One Pretty thing todayu

This is what I found on One Pretty thing today and I'm thinking of making, possibly for Christmas gifts.

One is the One Sheet Mini Album (found HERE)
Another is a wreath I've actually been thinking about for a whole year, but love the idea of doing it for other holidays. It's HERE
I'm also thinking of doing the junk mail art, found HERE
I'm so super duper excited that there is a tut on there for cloth napkins, that I've been planning on making anyway. HERE

Don't forget  that I plan on making a couple of something top secret for a certain friend who I emailed a couple weeks ago asking which day her bday was because I'm pretty sure it's Oct, but she hasn't emailed me back yet........



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!