Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Projects!!

I know, I haven't posted in ages. Please forgive me! :D The first thing I'm posting is my Gryffindor scarf. I still have to weave in edges , but I'm excited to be all done! The edges are far from perfect, but oh well, hopefully it won't be too noticeable.
Gryffindorscarf

Next, my first set of Christmas cards. There are more than one of each, but I hate doing assembly line type stuff, so I will probably have lots of different designs. Hopefully this year I'll even send 'em. Novel concept.
Cardsset1

K, next picture I can't take credit for. The cadi Vaughn is wearing was made by a lady in my ward named Sis. Black. She is amazing. I told her how much I loved it and she said that it's her English pattern. When she gave it to me, she said, "I would have gotten it to you sooner..." This woman is amazing! She just had some cancer removed and STILL took time to make it for him!
Vaughnknit



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!