Monday, October 13, 2008

It was fun anyway

Rachel and I tried to make haunted cake houses last night. Let me first tell you that I'm not a cake decorator. No, no. I'm really, REALLY not. Once in college, I had to plan a party. I decided on a fish theme and wanted to bring a cake. I found one that looked really easy. Just decorate w/ blue frosting and add gummy fishies...... we call that cake the big blue blob. It was aweful. I've made ONE, count 'em... no, TWO, decent looking cakes ever. I may even post pics. ANYway, that's how many decent cakes I've made. I think I've made probably 20 NOT decent cakes. So with that being said, here is my haunted house cake:
DSCF2240
DSCF2241

Sad, yes I know.

To redeem myself, here is one of the two cute cakes:
100_2333



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!