Sunday, October 19, 2008

Recovered

So we all got sick this week. It stunk. Bad! The kids were puking, we were miserable. It just wasn't cool. I got a lot of crocheting done, but no pictures taken. Tonight I'm being selfish and making myself a coloring book. If anybody has any cool pen art drawings they wouldn't mind me using, I'd love the opportunity!

oh! Vaughn rolled over twice tonight with no problem.

My kids were monsters today. Good at church. But during nap time, Juliana peeled off, I kid you not, 1/5 of her paint on the wall. After their naps, Vaughn would NOT be put down. He just screamed and screamed and screamed. We tried making cookies, that was a mess. Bedtime could NOT come soon enough tonight.

If I'm not on much this week, it's because I have stuff every flipping day. I need to update pics soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!