Thursday, April 16, 2009

Halloween Crafts

As I talked about earlier this year, I'm working on Halloween projects all year long! I went to my sister, Jennifer's as part of our family's staycation and this is what I made while there:


This is my banner, although I haven't tied the pieces together with ribbon yet.
Spookybanner

I also made these card thingies, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet:
Circlecards

And I used the cricut to cut out this big owl. Cute, isn't he? He'll probably end up on my wall just by himself.

Owl


Speaking of cards, I also made some cute cards while I was there:
Cards

Fun, huh? It got me all in the mood to be crafty, so tonight I"m going to Sarah's to make a really cute mini-album, as found here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!