Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm so super proud!!!

Vaughn is signing a little bit!!! The first time he did it, I thought it was a fluke. He was being kinda fussy on my lap and I said, "What do you want?" and he sorta signed milk. I was like, ok, that's awesome, but figured he was probably just doing his "pick me up" motion, though he doesn't usually clench his hand when he does that. Then he did it again last night and again today. THEN today at Breakfast, I gave him some cheerios, he ate them, then some more, then I asked if he wanted more (and signed it) or if he was all done (and signed it). He signed all done back at me. He did it again at lunch when he was done. I'm beyond shocked! My other two didn't start signing till they were like a year at least, so this is so exciting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!