Thursday, April 16, 2009

Vaseline

My kids got into my big tub of Vaseline today. Besides being all over my walls, windows, couch, and tv..... we have THIS

Greasehair
That is not wet hair you see in the picture. No, no. It's Vaseline. And that was AFTER I tried dishsoap THREE times to get it out of Juliana's hair.

Luckily, Sarah came to the rescue and we chopped this much of Juliana's hair off:
DSCF4842

Even then, there was so much Vaseline, we could do this:
Thismuch

I can't wait to see what her hair will look like in a week when the Vaseline is finally out. For now, this is what we get:
Greasehairafter



1 comment:

  1. i know i shouldnt laugh but i couldnt help it! that is something i can imagine sammy doing (this is the child once caught eating nappy cream for goodness sake)
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!