Saturday, April 4, 2009

Have some more, but digitally

So, for three months, I was really good on Ravelry and made personalized digital stationary for everyone who had birthdays in those three months. Now I have them all on my computer, but I don't remember to print them often enough. So I'll share some with you. If you like them, please comment so I know whether or not to post more. You can save them and print them if you want, but they were made to use digitally. Save the picture, open in a photo editing software, add your text and send via e-mail.
Erikakim

Sugarbunny

Stormyautumn

HollowOakFarm

Readingknitter

THese were all made using various digital scrapbooking supplies from various artists. If you want more specific info on one, let me know and I"ll see if I can remember for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!