Monday, April 6, 2009

Hello Treadmill Love!!

Rachel gave me her treadmill today and so I'm going to start off with the Couch Potato workout. Then I found some Treadmill Workouts I'd like to try here on Fitness, Runner's World,  and Prevention. If you know of any others, please let me know!! Anyway, I can't wait for Roger to get home with the extention cord I need so I can start a walkin! Guilt free TV, who could ask for more? Granted I still need TV time to do laundry and, if I don't get them all done Wed or Thur, paint Cascarones. And I also crochet while watching TV, but the point is..... I can excersize while watching TV if I so choose. Roger said that if I don't use it at least once a week, it's gone (unless I'm sick or whatever). So I have that goal also. In my dream land, I'd be ready to walk for a cause or half marathon or something by next summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!