Friday, February 8, 2008

Binder Goodness and Happy Birthday

Ok, I decided to organize my life into binders. Here are some pictures of them.



My binders















Gifts to make














Housecleaning/Organization


You can't see it, but this one has tabs to separate it into separate rooms. The cleaning section is all on it's own.















This is the holiday binder. I've been very picky what I've actually put in there. I have files and files of ideas, but I just put my fav's in here for now. And so far, only Christmas, but there soon will be a tab for each holiday










This picture is not from any of my binder's. It's a photo of most of Kristin's birthday package I sent out today. MWAHAHA. ANd NO photoshop cheating.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!