Sunday, February 10, 2008

Have a cupcakey day!!

Last night, I made some finger puppets for Xander to take to church today. Simple, yet cute. I got the ideas from Flickr, of course.











Today, we decided to do as much w/out the TV as possible. We decided since it's Sunday, we should do our best to keep the Sabbath holy and to spend family time together. Roger had the idea of decorating cupcakes. We had SO much fun. Keep in mind a few things:
1. My kids are 2 and 3
2. We kept the icing runnier than normal for easy use
3. We didn't use any decorating bags or anything like that. Just our hands and some flat knives.
Here are our creations!!
























Anyway, we had a lot of fun! I expect cupcake pics to be popping up on Flickr! LOL. No pressure. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!