Friday, February 29, 2008

File Folder Games Part II

I made some more today. This time I got creative and just googled images. Now, with that being said, these (and the ones I made yesterday) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please! :D


The nice thing is how many images you have at your fingertips. ripped books? coloring books? Use 'em. Scan 'em, cut them, whatever you like!!


So w/out further ado, here is a preview of the 3 games, then the downloads.





Download PrincessMatchColor.pdf
Download PrincessMatch2.pdf


Download PrincessMatch3.pdf


Download PrincessMatch4.pdf











Use the same princesses on the Princess match game


Download PrincessFriend1.pdf


Download PrincessFriend2.pdf










Download DisneyDaddy1.pdf


Download DisneyDaddy2.pdf


Download DisneyDaddy3.pdf


Download DisneyDaddy4.pdf




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!