Monday, November 15, 2010

Night Owl Crafting- Whoo are you?

This is the first time I"ve participated in Whoo Are You Tuesdays since coming back to Blogger!! For those who met me here, this is how it works. First you head over to NIGHT OWL CRAFTING where you get 5 questions each week. You then copy the questions and answer them in your blog. Once you've answered them, you link up on N.O.C. I'll be getting a cute linky button thingamajig once Michelle helps me out in fixing my blog problems, lol.


Here are this week's questions!!


1. Do you ever burp out loud in private or public?
Yes! And I'm mighty proud of a decent burp, lol!!
2. How often do you get sick each year?
Go to the Dr sick? Once or twice. Colds and flue and crap that put me out, 3 or 4.
3. Would you rather paint a room in your house yourself, or have someone else do it for you? 
Well, I'd be all willing to paint, but I honestly suck at wall-painting. Truly and completely.
4. If you get 30 minutes to yourself, what do you do?
Depends on what time. Normally, I'd play, craft, or watch my choice of show. I have just discovered that I am expecting Baby #4, however, so now all I do is sleep!
5. Do you allow people to wear shoes in your house?
Of course! My house is a comfort zone! No stinginess or uptightness allowed! If you want to wear your shoes, feel free. If you don't want to, then by all means kick 'em off!

So, after reading a few of your other posts, I am a little bit embarrased. I think a lot of you would think I was crude and sloppy. Huh.... Anyway, now I will distract you with a cute picture of my kids. Ready? Go!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on baby #4! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that baby #4 is on the way, we can be prego together! I have never been so tired until this pregnancy! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am due sometime between July 20-Aug 3rd. Thank goodness I get induced a week early!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on baby #4! Wish I could convince my hubby to go for that 1 more to make an even 4. Oh well for now I just have to smoosh on all my friends babies! Thanks for coming up with this week's questions.. they are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are welcome to let it rip in my presence anytime and i will not judge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on baby #4! You have beautiful children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robyn, I subscribed to your feed from your comment on my blog! Thank you so much, I am new to blogging about my life and appreciate you visiting!! And love your cards, FUN STUFF!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed the memo on the baby... Congrats!
    You make cute ones, so can't wait to see him/her!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!