Thursday, November 11, 2010

Welcome Gifts

Hey all!! Thanks for coming to see my new blog! I have some gifts for you, but I have a condition. I've recently discovered that I have a few complexes and I need some validation in the things I do. So I have here two kits for you. FULL kits! I'm pretty proud of them, and I was thinking about an entire collection inspired by My Little Pony, but I need to know what you're thinking.

So, enjoy the downloads, but please leave some love, then once you've opened the files, let me know what you like, what you don't like, etc. And remember, if you use any of my kits, you will MORE than make my day by letting me see what you use it for!!

The first kit is called "Dash of the Rainbow"  IMAGE is LINKED

and also this one, called "Pretty Sweet." Image is Linked

Let me know what you think!!

8 comments:

  1. My blog is 3-columned - you can probably find one if you go into "design" and then "template designer". Also on the Design tab there are blue hyperlinks that say "Add a Gadget", if you click on that then there are lots of options.

    And I'm not very creative so I'd have to find uses for the cards (which are WAY cute by the way!) Maybe some ideas for stuff to use them for?? Growing up, I was My Little Pony's biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh PS - I just went to download Pretty Sweet - and it took me to this other page that had me click a link, and then a zip file started downloading on my computer. I got scared and clicked off it. I'm nervous about downloading viruses and stuff. Is that what it's supposed to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the tips, Cali! I'm wondering if it's the template I have because there isn't even a design tab. Argh! And as for the linked zip file, yes, that's what it's supposed to do, but it will be down for like 10 min while I fix the zip. :D Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! These look great for some girly pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to leave a comment and blogger locked up. It was probably too long? Anyway, I love what you have done and they are perfect for scrapping the only memories that my daughter has of her first home...playing "my little ponies" with her best friend. We left before she was four. Thank you so much! I subscribed to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep trying to post and it isn't working. So 3rd time Thank you! perfect for some pictures of my little girl from the 80's that I haven't scrapped yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing your CUTE kits!!LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have a girl. However, I'm loving the colors and the argyle paper.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!