Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Whoo are you- Thanksgiving Edition

Hey all! You know the drill, but in case you're new, visit Night Owl Crafting and pick up the questions. Take said questions back to your blog, answer them, then link back up at N.O.C. THEN, check out the other links and comment on as many as you can.

1. Name 5 things you are grateful for!
1. A husband who works hard, drives in bad weather, and becomes almost a man slave while I feel pukey during pregnancy.
2. My kids and their willingness to help each other
3. the Gospel. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. How grateful I am to belong to a church that invites any and all to find answers for themselves, to build personal relationships with Heavenly Father, and to be the best person they can be.... I'll never be able to put into words.
4. The internet. To be able to find info in a jiffy means way more to me than you know, lol!!
5. Running water: toilets, showers, dishwashers.... need I say more?
2. What is you favorite dish at Thanksgiving dinner?
Um, ask me when I'm not feeling pukey at the thought of Thanksgiving dinner. LOL. Just kidding. Do love the rolls, though. Among everything else!
3. Do you have any family traditions for Thanksgiving?
Simply that we go around the table and way what we're grateful for. And apparently, the WAY you prepare the sweet potatoes is also a big deal. I'm not allowed to take sweet potatoes anymore since I don't prepare them the way my mom does.
4. Are you staying home or traveling for Thanksgiving?
We're having it at my house this year. Which I have mucho mixed emotions about. One the one hand YAY for not traveling. On the other. I will have the different smells in my house all day. A bit nervous about that....
5. What else do you do on Thanksgiving day besides eat?
Chill. Football is often on in the background, but nobody really cares. And there is always a nap. :D

1 comment:

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!