Saturday, November 27, 2010

Update

Ok, so here's how it stands. Most of you know that we recently found out that we're expecting our 4th child. We've been really excited about, but yesterday, when coming home from Black Friday, I noticed that I was bleeding. I freaked out. But I'm thinking now it must have just been me over-doing it. I stayed in bed all day yesterday and the bleeding stopped. Today, I'll be MOSTLY down, but I need to get up a bit to see how I'm doing- if that makes any sense at all. Thank you for your prayers, concern, comment, and phone call. I appreciate things like that more than you'll ever know!

5 comments:

  1. I am keeping you in my thoughts, with my fingers crossed that all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you girl and so glad that are doing ok today.

    Take care and we are still praying for you and the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found out about this. huge huge huge hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everything is ok! I was worried when I saw your post yesterday. good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!