Thursday, February 28, 2008

Free File Folder Games

So I got bored today (I'm staying at my mom's for the night) and decided to MAKE some file folder games. Not search them out on the internet and print them, but open photoshop elements and MAKE them. So I thought I'd share!!! I'm just posting the pictures of one page each. If it downloads/prints by clicking on them, great. If not, I'll link you to the actual download spot.
Download EggCountInstructions.pdf


Download EggCount1.pdf

Download EggCount1color.pdf


Download EggCount2.pdf   Download EggCount2color.pdf


Download EggCount3.pdf

Download EggCount3color.pdf




























Download FruitVeg1.pdf

Download FruitVeg1color.pdf


Download FruitVeg2.pdf

Download FruitVeg2color.pdf


Download FruitVeg3.pdf


Download FruitVeg4.pdf

































Download HalfPage1.pdf

Download HalfPage1color.pdf


Download HalfPage2.pdf

Download HalfPage2color.pdf




Sorry, no pic for that one. You just match the halves


Download Healthy1.pdf


Download Healthy2.pdf


Download Healthy3.pdf

Download Healthy3color.pdf


Download Healthy4.pdf

Download Healthy4color.pdf




























Download SizeAnswerBox1.pdf


Download SizeAnswerBox2.pdf


Download SizePage1.pdf

Download SizePage1color.pdf


Download SizePage2.pdf

Download SizePage2color.pdf

































I hope you enjoy (on the instructions pages, just click the picture then right click to save as once it's big). And to give credit where credit is due: Graphics are from www.mormonshare.com, photoshop elements, and a couple by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!