Saturday, February 9, 2008

I was tagged

And you don't know HOW big of an honor that is to me!!! I got so excited, I told DH.... who knows nothing of blogging, so I had to explain it to him.



I was tagged by Auntie Shabby who puts me to shame in her yarn endeavors. Thanks for the tag!
So here goes:



7 things about me



1. I used to watch WWF (before it was WWE and just about the time NWO joined the ranks). I still adore The Rock and still shudder when I see Vince MacMahon (anybody else see that episode of Celebrity Apprentice.... yick).



2. I'm lazy. You may know that already, but man, the effort it takes me to get up and do something is more than it ever should be. I can currently blame pregnancy hormones, but that excuse runs out in August. (when I'll have a 2 month old). My dream is to be able to hire a housekeeper.



3. I have learned to crochet.... twice. And need to learn again.



4. Orange is my favorite color. However, that does NOT mean it looks good in my kitchen. And perhaps OTHER oranges would look good, but not traffic cone orange.



5. When I was in High School, I was in Jr. Miss. For the fitness routine, we had to do a coffee grinder. I beam with pride every time I see my son attempt one, now!



6. We get a lot of our names for our children from TV. Xander (Buffy) is the first one. Juliana was just random and pretty, but for this baby, if it's a boy, he'll be named Vaughn (Alias). If it's a girl, her name will be Evangaline (the actress who plays Kate in Lost).



7. I can claim that I know 7 languages. They are as follows: English (duh), Spanish (took a total of 4 yrs), American Sign Language (still learning), Pig-Latin (ok, it may be made up, but hey, I know it), Italian (just because my knowledge of it is limited to sentences like, "the door is made of soup" and anything else I've learned from Space Ghost), French (I can say like 5 words in French!), and German (I can count to ten, say thanks, and say good night, my lady). So I'm only fluent in one, fairly decent in 3, and the rest I just say to make me sound smart.



For those I'm tagging next:
1. Jeanette at Keep me in Stitches
2. Jennifer at Swallowfield (her wreath inspired mine and I still just LOVE it)
3. Kizzie (sorry for the repeat)
4. Raini (she has some great food storage stuff on her blog!)
5.  Stephanie (she used to be my designer when I did digi-scrapping and she's just awesome)
6. Salihan at A Simple Abundant Life
7. 4 Elves and a Pixie



Whew! Ok, now here are the rules (copied and pasted from Auntie Shabby)



  1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.


  2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.


  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.


  4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!