Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Look! A tutorial!

So I got bored this morning. And sitting next to me was an entire bag of empty film canisters. I was talking to a friend and she suggested making easter baskets w/ yarn and starch. I didn't have any starch, so I made film canister baskets. They are a little *different* but cute none the less!



Here is the FINISHED product (complete w/ the toys for my son's basket,
but not yet w/ candy, which will go IN the film canisters)











First, glue together empty film canisters (I did 8 on the long sides and 3 on the short)












Next, hot glue a paper bag or piece of cardboard to the bottom of the canisters





I made my own ribbon (the brown is from an old pair of khakis) and then used regular ribbon on top



Embellish however. Fill the middle w/ toys and the canisters w/ candy! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!