Saturday, January 29, 2011

For Forever

Ok, so I told you I'd switched my decor to Valentine's Day instead of Easter. Ever since then, My brain is non-stop love, hearts, pink , and kisses!

I've cut fabric for a table runner & pillows, dyed coffee filters, painted picture frames, and - of course- gotten my digi on! Remember the printout from a few days ago? Yeah, I'm not stopping there. It's "I Love You" in a whole bunch of languages. You can ask me to customize  colors and such ANY time by e-mailing me: imafishtank at gmail dot com

Well, there is something about love that I just HAVE to share. I can't imagine my life without my family. They are the very most important people to me on the whole planet. I mean, who DOESN'T think family is important? It is the basic unit of society! But it's more than that. It's loving them, being happy to see them, serving them, and finding JOY with them. That is one reason I'm so grateful to belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. By making right choices, exerting self control, and repenting of sins that I've committed, I was able to marry the love of my life not just "till death do we part" but instead for ALL TIME AND ETERNITY. Isn't that wonderful! My marriage will last even after we pass on and as long as we continue to do our  best and as long as my kids do their best also, and repent of mistakes, we all get to be together forever and ever! The thought makes me so happy!!

So without further ado:








Just click so it opens up big, right click, save as. You can print it at home or send it off to be printed. Whatever floats your boat!

1 comment:

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!