Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wow! I am...

Relieved. Scared. Proud. Anxious.

I just finished the second part of my Designer Darling challenge. For the challenge, we were given two colors to start with and had to fill in the rest of the pallete. We then had to turn in 6-8 papers and 12-15 elements. Oh yeah, and we weren't allowed to use ANY Commercial Use items. It was a very welcome challenge. :D I'll be giving you a freebie, too, but first, take a looksie at

my papers. There are 7 of them:

And my elements:
Now that I have teased you, here is a freebie. Pretty much the extras I made that I didn't put into the kit to be judged.






*link expired* If you would like ALL three parts of this kit, please e-mail me and I'll send them to you!!  imafishtank at gmail dot com


2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I just love the flags! They're so cute, and original (I don't think I have seen those before in a kit). Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way it turned out! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!