Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Whoo Are You- Happy January



HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
HOOOO HOOOO!

The rules: Go to Night Owl Crafting. Copy the Questions. Answer them on your blog. Link up. Visit other people's blogs. Comment.

Here are this week's questions!


1. Did you make any New Year's Revolutions?
I made them before New Year's, so they're just Goals. :D I want to master my camera- know it inside and out, up and down, with my eyes closed, lol! I also want to learn the ins and outs of PSE8. ANd my MAIN one is to finish something every week.
2. What are some goals you have for 2011?
Well, I guess I just answered that, lol.
3. What is something that you got for Christmas? 
I got a 1 TB hard drive for all my photos and digiscrap stuff. Also games!
4. Did you see any good movies over the holiday season? 
Finally saw Inception. LOVED it!
5. Do you do your own taxes or have someone do them for you?
I have my awesome friend Angie do them for me. Because she's AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!