Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Finish It

It's Friday again!! Which means, it's time to post what you finished this week. Remember it doesn't have to be complicated!

New Recipe? Check

Finished Project? Check

Completed a Goal? Check

So this week, I started a lot of things but didn't finish much. I have been creating DigiScrap kits like crazy. Two of them I've finished. The first is for a chartiy kit and it's called Dandelions and Lollipops, not yet available, but here's what I did:
The next kit I'll be showing you a preview of will be available here on my blog for FREE starting on Feb 1. It's for the LDS Blog Train. I was in charge of this month.





I have also entered in a contest for Stuff to Scrap to be one of their Designer Darlings. I'm so nervous! But I'm not showing it to you yet because I'm not done. :D

Link up, y'all!!





1 comment:

  1. Technically, it wasn't finished last Friday, but that's when I got the idea for it, so I thought maybe that would qualify. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!