Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another tag and LOTS of pictures

Apparently Jeanette tagged me a while ago and i didn't notice till now. I'm SUCH a bad friend!! So I'll start with that. Her tag was a picture tag. So here goes:

Name: Robyn Mears Fish
DSCF0819

(I'm on the left)

Born: Cottonwood HOspital
Cottonwood

but that's not where I grew up. I grew up  in Oakdale, California, where our crowning jewel is the Hershey Factory.... which may have been closed down to open a new plant in Mexico. Who knows? I haven't been there to even visit for 3 yrs
Hersheyweb

Favorite Color:
I actually have 3
Orange, Pink, and Brown
1387814232_f01850191b

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sofiakatariina/1387814232/



Brown

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrysti/2250223529/

Favorite City:
That one's really hard! I've been to a lot of cities. I really did like Nauvoo, though.
Nauvoo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9354942@N03/2686053889/

Places I want to visit:
I know this sounds kinda lame, but they're all restaurants
1.  Four Seasons (I don't care where)
2. Moto (Chicago, IL- they do a bunch of high -tech stuff like edible menus)
3. Mesa Grill- preferrably in NY
4 Serendipty, NYC- for their frozen hot chocolate
Mosaicfood



1. Holiday decor at the Four Seasons George V, Paris, France, 2. "cotton candy", 3. Mesa Grill, 4. Serendipity 3_Frozen Hot Chocolate

Bad Habit: Chocoholic- I use chocolate to ease stress, boredeom, and any other excuse i come up with
side note- if you click on the links, I don't like all the ingredients, I just liked the pictures. A lot.
Mosaicchocolate
1. squares, 2. Give Someone A Big Kiss, 3. calce e mattoni - bricks and cement, 4. special brownies, 5. coffee and chocolate mousse cake, 6. Chocolate Chip Muffins Step_5_READY TO EAT, 7. Happiness (thanks to JustLeaf ;D), 8. Truffelicious Delicious by Bonnie, 9. Cadbury Milk Chocolate

Favorite Animal:
Golden Lion Tamarin
Golden

http://www.flickr.com/photos/globalwanderer/914046079/

Past Love: Well, I could tell you who my first love was, but we won't go there.

First Job:

J. Haidlen Design- I don't have any pics on the computer. :( It was an Interior Design Firm, I just helped out here and there. They gave me a scholarship as well.

Current Job: SAHM/ sort of photographer

DSCF0590



Ok, I tag Kristin (hehe, again, I know), Raini, and Allison



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!