First, my dear sweet friend Kristin gave me an award over at her blog, Reclaiming the Home
1. Put the logo on your blog;
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you;
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs;
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog; and
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
1. Jeanette over at Keep Me In Stitches is an inspiration to me because she encourages all my new endeavors. She's also an amazing friend. THanks for your support!
2. Jen Leheny at Red Instead is an amazing seamstress- pretty much the seamstress that I hope to be after some practice!
3. Beth at Lula Louisebecause it was HER tutorial that helped me make a shirt that got me so pumped about sewing!
4. My amazing Allison who just rocks at everything she does.
5. Karin at Nordic Craft because she's a girl of my own heart- loves to craft and wants to share it. She's got some great stuff on her blog!
6. Lisa at Isby Blue because somehow she juggles even more kids than I do and is super amazing at all her projects.
7. Amy at New England Quilter because she's incredible at all the stuff she does and is pretty cool to help, too!
Alright, on to the post about my Birthday. So, for my bday, DH got me Breaking Dawn- I'm still at the beginning, so don't spoil it for me! He gave me much more than that, though. He stayed home from work with the kids so I could go play. My dear friend Rachel spoiled me ROTTEN on my bday. First we went and got manicures and pedicures. Then she took me to her hairdresser to get the sidebangs I've been wanting for forever! THEN we went to this store in Magna where nothing's over $5.99 and we got 9 shirts between us (we share clothes). To top it off she invited us over and we had pizza at her house for dinner. Thank you Rachel, I totally needed that!